Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cotton candy...

I've decided that cotton candy is one of the best thing since sliced bread. I love my sugar! I'm indeed thankful to whomever came up with the idea. Right now I'm waiting for the cleaners to finish their work. So, what better way to kill time than to update my blog! Thank goodness for music. Yesterday was an interesting day. First off, my employers called a repairman to look at the dishwasher. It has been really loud lately when we run the cycle. They've had the machine for eighteen months and it broke. So it was either buy a new dishwasher or install a new motor. We all know that buying a motor can be just as expensive as buying a whole new unit. But it was decided that a new motor would be best. For those of you that are looking to purchase a fine dishwasher....DON'T PURCHASE A WHIRLPOOL!! IT WILL JUST DIE ON YOU A FEW MONTHS LATER! I thought I'd give you a fair warning. Also, my niece called me yesterday. She is so cute and is getting better at speaking. After all, she is only two years old. Her laugh is so contagious...it makes you want to laugh. That phone call made my day so much better! I like to hear from my family...even if it is not so good news. Being away from them is difficult. Thank goodness for the many forms of communication. I have to admit I could make a better effort to keep in contact with them. Unfortunately....or perhaps fortunately, I don't have anything interesting to report to the fam. The single life is not that interesting. However, I did go to the singles ward in Berkeley last Sunday. Yes Mom....I did! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I am, however, looking forward to General Conference. The Interstake Center is on Temple grounds and of course everything is beautiful there.
I took a dance class the other night. I had so much fun! It has become my only form of exercise...oh well. At least I'm making the effort. Still trying to get off 'the big corn'. It takes way to much will power to not want a soda. That's why I keep my water bottle with me always. It helps to remind me that I have something to drink....even if it is water:( This is perhaps the most boring post ever...but I've got to go! Peace:)! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment