Friday, January 2, 2009

UTAH!!!!

13-o baby!!! Utah freaking rocked the house!!! I loved this game, and what a good one it was. Despite all the bad calls against Utah, they prevailed and whooped Alabama's butt. I was so into the game that I began to get really nervous and excited, to the point that I wanted to hurl. TMI I know, but it was a great game. My throat will most likely be soar for the next few days. My mom and I watched the game upstairs, while my dad hid down stairs playing some computer game. It was impossible for him to not hear us as we were screaming and hi-fiving each other throughout the game. I'm still on the post 'winning game high' or whatever it's called. It's to bad that the Utes won't be able to play in the National Championship game. But it's all good really. Utah played exactly the way they should have and now they have another bowl game under their belts. Go Utes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment