Saturday, October 9, 2010

Long time..no see...well I guess you really can't see me:)


Okay, so it's been forever since I last wrote on here. My bad. Laziness and lack of interesting events to write about have made this blog a bore. Sorry. Well, that has all changed, thank goodness! So, in May of this year, my friend decided to set me up with a friend of hers. Let's just say sparks did not fly and the whole love at first sight deal did not occur. But later on that week, I was invited to attend an A's game. (Yes, he is an A's fan...but I still love him anyway!) Suffice to say, we became inseparable and four months later we became engaged. If any of you are a friend of mine on Facebook, chances are you have seen the video of the proposal. If you have not seen it or are not a 'friend' of mine, then you should know that he proposed to me at an A's game. The same place where we had our first official date. I guess the date at the beach didn't count, I still have no idea why. It was a splendid evening and the weekend was going to be better because I was going to visit my fam. But more importantly they were going to meet my future husband. My family grilled him like the fourth of July BBQ corn. Seth had the most intriguing questions for Jimmy and frankly was the worst offender of the bunch. Go figure. Anyhow, there are a million other little moments that have taken place in the past few months. But I am to lazy and tired at the moment to write them all down. Besides that would take up like 3 pages worth of stuff. Who has time to do that? I don't I guess! Just be prepared to attend the coolest and most fun reception on Feb. 12, 2011!!!!!!!!!!! Well, nighty night y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAH!!!!!! :) I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute with each other!!!!! I am so excited for you to get married!!!!

    ReplyDelete