Saturday, April 25, 2009

It has been a while since my last post! A lot of things have also happened. I have a new nephew and another on the way. My how the family is growing. California is....well California. I have been exploring a lot lately. Recently I went to visit a friend about an hour away from here. It was a nice getaway from the kids and all. Six Flags was very fun. A bit of advice to anyone who plans on visiting said place, should invest in the Fast Passes. It does cost about $20.00 in addition to the general admission. But it really is worth it. Otherwise, you'll spend 45 minutes waiting in long, long lines. I learned this the hard way. I finally went to the beach, which was fantastic. The water was absolutely FREEZING. The worst was the feel of sand beating against my body in the water. The weather was wonderful. Wonderful enough to get a great sunburn. Half of my body got fried, while the other side just got nice a tan. I plan on visiting some friends this weekend and just chill. Not much to report!! Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment